In the course of your visit and order placement we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address & pin code.
- Preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We shall not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only after taking your permission to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the given address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites:
Taking care of your Password/s(Password security):
CIZMAR SHOES firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer. Any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its customers and the customers are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, not to disclose the passwords to anyone. It is recommended that the customers choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.